Wednesday 17 October 2012

23 Random questions

One column in a magazine post this random questions. Actually ada 100 soalan.. tapi nak jawab & tulis semua soalan dalam ni akan jadi sangat panjang dan bosan. So i just randomly picked a set of numbers & answer that questions.

1. What is the last thing you watch on TV?

How i met your mother session 7 on Star world. My favourite series. I can watch it again and again. This episode about Robin & Barney fall in love again. They should break up with their partners and only Barney did, Robin pulak tak sampai hati nak break up with Kevin. Awww... so sad. Kesian Barney.

2.What is on the wall of the room you are in?

My vision board.

3. Do you like to dance?

YES!!.. i can dance in the supermarket while flipping through clothes.

4. If you eat lunch with one famous person, who wolud it be?

I wish i could lunch with Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. I respect him. He is a great leader.

5. Have you ever been in beauty pageant?

Never. But i have been nominated for "The best dress" during YEC annual dinner- 2 years in a row!. kena catwalk lagi.
Does this count?? =P

6. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?

My hubby & my son at Secret Recipe, Bintulu. Lepas kerja terus pegi dinner. Adam ate banana in the chocolate banana cake!
Adam love to read now. Time makan dia suka kalau dibacakan buku.  

7. Have you ever won a trophy?

Yerp. 2nd place for Engineering Design Project - during my final semester in UTP.
That was awesome! With my team, we need to design a chemical processing plant. Pernah tak tidur 3 hari sebab nak siapkan plant model. Hard work really pays.

8.Whats under your bed?

Habuk ..!. Saya tak simpan barang bawah katil.

9. Do you believe in love at first sight?

For things yes.. i do. Contohnye macam nak beli handbags, i need love at the first sight to buy that.
But for person.. hmm.. i would say no. Because i need to know the person first, at least to hear his voice, how he respond to me, know him on the surface dulu la.. then kalau suka, proceed to know him more. Kalau tak suka.. goodbye la.
Fair right?

10. How are you feeling right now?

I feel happy & bless. Saya susah nak rasa marah & moody.
Because in our life, there are so many beautiful thing for us to treasure. =)


11. Do you love your job?

Nope. So sad i didn't manage to do what i like to do the most. Tapi insyaAllah saya akan ke arah itu. Keep on dreaming. Keep on believing. =)

12.Where would retire to?

Wherever, as long as my family with me. They are my heaven =)

13.What is your favourite time of the day?

Petang - after office hour. Sebab nak balik, jumpa Adam. Nak main-main dengan dia.
Rindu sangat kat dia.

14. What are you reading now?

7 habits of successful person. I know the book is good. I try so hard to read the whole book.. tp penulisan dia agak boring la.. so perlukan kesabaran yang tinggi.

15. What is the best part of your body?

i love my hands.. i can do so many things with my hand. I am a good cook (ecehh), i can paint & draw, i can do craft, boleh gubah bunga, jahit manik2, mama cakap saya pandai urut jgk. i am very proud of it.
note: but my handwriting saya buruk.. haha
(teringat satu kisah kat sekolah rendah dulu, ada seorang kawan saya comment bila tengok saya sedang menulis.. "awak pandai melukis, tapi tulisan awak buruk"...hahaha) - fair enough.


16. Did you dream last night?

I think so.. tapi apa ya??

17.What is the last film you saw in cinema?

Aduuhhh dah lupa la.. lama sangat dah tak pegi cinema since Adam lahir. Last time was Ombak Rindu kot.

18.Type of music you like most

Ikut mood. but i am listening to music often. I enjoy conversation more & give full concentration while doing work.
Kalau drive sorang2 pegi office mungkin la akan turn on the radio. Tapi mama selalu pesan, selawat & zikir banyak2 setiap hari.

19. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?

Yerp. Masa sekolah menengah pernah bawak motor & terlanggar orang. 2 kali tau!!! lepas tu dah serik nak bawak motor. Sampai dah kahwin baru la hubby ajar bawak motor atas batas sawah. hehe.. tapi saya akan bawak motor sambil menjerit-jerit sebab cuak.

20.What did you do for your last birthday?

Waiting & wondering my birthday present from my hubby. and i got hand made birthday card yang soooo sweet & a box of GODIVA. Cair hati~. I love you hunny.





21. If you had a Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? who you tell first?

Immediately after confirmed menang. I will scream to my hubby!!! then i will tell my mommy.Yeay..

22. Do you have pets?

Used to have cats & rabbit (i called them nyanyau & momoe). i love nyanyau more that momoe. sebab momoe takleh cakap - bosan.
Tapi lepas dah kahwin, my hubby tak bagi bela nyanyau.. sebab dia takut kucing.. hehehe
& sgt jeles ok!
" choose me or that dirty little kitten?"LOL

23. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and fine line 14.

Adalah sepotong doa jika ada masalah semasa bersalin
Doa-doa dalam buku ni yang saya amalkan masa pregnant dulu. Alhamdulillah, waktu bersalin sangat mudah, sakit pun sekejap je. Syukur sgt2. doa mama, abah & hubby pun banyak membantu.




Try use this question to answers yours. 
Ini adalah salah satu cara nak lebih mengenali diri sendiri. 
Kadang-kadang kita lupa perkara-perkara penting dalam hidup kita. 
Soalan-soalan begini akan mengingatkan kita tentang apa yang penting dalam hidup kita, apa yang telah kita capai & masih perlu untuk dicapai.




No comments:

Post a Comment